Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Project I'm Working On | NLP4PTSD

NLP4PTSD - OR - NLP4CPTSD


Videos: A Project I'm Working On.

Background: how I got to be here, what I studied and what's in NLP4PTSD. Here it is a year later and I've been busy at work learning and practicing more NLP methods while still collecting information about it.

Here in my home office are the books I've read, the binders I've put together and my 2 piles of notes that I want to put into a book or a presentation called NLP4CPTSD.

Since then I made a blog "NLP4PTSD.blogspot.com" where I put video training on my IPP (Inner Peace Process) and more info on complex trauma. The more I research and study, the more I find so that I was finding and trying out tons of new techniques, still trying to figure out how to help others with all of this. So I make free Google blogspots. =)

I use my IPP regularly and have been wanting to teach it to others. But NLP for C-PTSD is so much more than just knowing the IPP method.

Plus I just needed someone to talk to about what I've been doing, maybe it will help me figure out where I am suppose to go next with this passion project of mine.

I have to do a presentation in my clinical supervision so of course I thought of doing it on NLP for CPTSD.  These videos are me explaining the background and how I'm trying to put it together for my presentation. And maybe my next book.

JP Bailey
Author of "E.F.T. for Codependency Recovery"

Video 1


Video 2


Video 3



Video 4


Thank you for watching.
End for now..
























==============================================
nlp for complex trauma, best notes, best notes from recent research,
nlp art





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Inner Peace Process - Give Yourself A Session | VIDEO

The Inner Peace Process - Give Yourself A Session Video